Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Stephanie Fox, Matthew Linton, Christy Quinlan, Adam Tucker, Lynn Malto, Edna Neitzel, Brianna Richter, Rachel Varley, Dana Floetke, & Cheryl Redpath. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Maxine Bliss (hospitalized at St. Luke's North, very low blood pressure, dehydration)
+ Sharon Adams (awaits pathology report tomorrow on biopsy of breast cyst)
+ Becca Mease (continues to seek treatment for vestibular migraines)
+ Elizabeth Murphy (Cheryl Redpath's niece, early contractions at week 32 of pregnancy)
+ Lowell Appleby (after recent angioplasty restored strong blood-flow to his foot)
+ Dave Ransom (Cheryl Orlowski's brother, has started chemo – cancer in lungs & throat)
+ Jim Rathburn (Eric's father, hospitalized while battling double-pneumonia)
+ Jennie Estrada (undergoing stomach tests to determine the cause of drastic weight-loss)
+ Nick Palmarozzi (Cheryl Orlowski's cousin, in ICU for multiple health reasons)
+ Lacey Connell (high-risk pregnancy, Week 29; Travis returns from deployment this week)
+ Beckey Blanken (MRI shows fractured humorous resulting from a fall from porch)
+ Pat King (to undergo kidney stone surgery on Wednesday)
+ Allen Ohlstein (scheduled for 7th surgery in 3 years on Tuesday; replacing his "good" hip)
+ Sister Vickie Perkins (who will undergo hip-replacement surgery on May 2)
+ Darryl Pagel (awaits pathology on esophageal biopsy; after nasal & ear-tube surgery)
+ Don Harris (on in-home Hospice Care, due to deterioration of lung condition & dementia)
+ Adeline Bastain (8-yr-old granddaughter of past JFD worker, final stages of cystic fibrosis)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Jeff Borrink; Pam Busse; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Marly Heim; Aimee Hoppes; Pam Hund; Sam Kell; Agnes Rink Killen; Linda Koenig; Walt Kloster; Kody Kramer; Debbie Lober; Rachel Magadan; Bev Matney; Judy Matthijetz; Karen McNeese; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Linda Vernon; David White; Larissa Wright
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … our School, seeking increased enrollment for 2017-2018 – and for Mrs. Braum, as she continues her service to children in education; … our Voters, in the appointment of a Principal Call Committee in a Special Voters Assembly later this morning; … Christians in North Korea, as international tensions rise over their governments testing of long-range missiles (including possible nuclear weaponry). The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel – especially: … in our support of a Kansas District pastor, struggling under the burden of educational debt that has quadrupled since his Seminary graduation, now nearly $400,000 ("Mission of the Month" donations to date total $1285); … for our Ministry Directors, as they develop our 2017-2018 Financial Plan (striving to be good stewards of all available funding, allowing us to reach as-many-as possible with the Gospel). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation – seeking the Lord's blessing over those in our Armed Forces – especially those deployed or at distant posts: Isaiah Coleman(Kuwait); Ryan Griffith (Africa); Tyler Timmons (Germany) – and for their families at home. God Bless America!